Law of Attraction

Monday, May 20, 2013

The Beginning

     After seeing Feng Shui in a magazine about 2 years ago I decided to give it a try.  My thinking was it couldn't hurt, now I am so excited that I took that first step.


   I spent 10 years working very hard having 2 jobs most of the time but never seeming to get ahead or sometimes stay even.  My husband and I were drifting apart and we never had time together anymore to spend with each other or the kids.  Then my health began dwindling and energy level was low.

    That is when I made a drastic move (change) I quit one job and then eventually left the other one.  Financially we did not know how we were going to make it but what I was doing was not working either so I took a leap of faith.

  This decision  gave me time to focus on what was important and to uncover the practice of Feng Shui.  Please keep in mind I had 10 years of clutter to deal with and fix and no idea how.  I began researching Feng Shui online, checked out some books from the local library, and began studying my environment every where I went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment