Law of Attraction

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Signs of Good Fortune

I have been thinking for a week what to blog about and found no inspiration until today.  My children found cute little toads in the garden.  There is a mom and 6 babies.  Knowing that statues of toads or frogs is good Feng Shui I did an online search to see what the meaning of live one is.  This is considered very good fortune to my home and family.  I also have had a cricket chirping in my kitchen for about 3 days I can not find it but I hear it.  I did some more online inquiry about the possible meaning of this and it too is yet another sign of good luck or fortune.  I am so excited for these signs it gives me a peace that everything will be good. I am so happy and thankful for all of this good news to come my way.  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment