Law of Attraction

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How much Money is this going to Cost



          When I began learning Feng Shui, I had very little money in my budget to make expensive changes, or hire a consultant.  The most affordable changes I could make were to clean and get rid of things.  That step opened my mind to what vision I had for each room in my home.  Then each week over time I would make small inexpensive changes.  I had to be very crafty and come up with inexpensive ways to accomplish my goals.  I shopped second hand stores, dollar stores, rummage sales and Internet sites like craigslist.org..

     I have not yet finished any one room but all have small improvements and as I posted earlier I have seen very satisfying results.  Those results give me motivation and determination to continue learning more about this mystical force and too keep make improvements and remove clutter a little each day.  I would also suggest searching the web for celebraties who use Feng Shui I think you will be amazed at what you will find, I know I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment