Law of Attraction

Friday, June 28, 2013

Some Each Day



       So yesterday I was feeling uninspired and needed to change that.  I downloaded a good ebook and read about how to attract money similar to the book The Secret.  It is a very eye opening read and ties in directly with Feng Shui.  I also placed a Feng Shui cure to prevent money from leaving as fast as it comes in.

I tied red ribbon around each of the pipes where water leaves the house.  I thought this is easy inexpensive and can't do any harm.  I did not expect instant results but today I received good news.  My husband received a call for a job interview paying double what he currently makes.  That is less than 24 hours and things have changed.  I am so excited and going to keep up the good work. 

   Has anyone tried anything and gotten fast results?

No comments:

Post a Comment