Law of Attraction

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Waiting

   The success I have had so far in this journey has been good.  I am very grateful for the results it has produced.  I feel very blessed to have discovered this ancient practice and apply it to my home and life.

 That being said, there are days when I wonder is this really working. 

   All I can tell you is that sometimes the things I do give me almost instant results and other times it takes a week or two. The one thing I have started to do is a simple journal writing down what I did and when to help better track the results.  This is also another reason I started to blog things it helps me journal but it also helps me let others know this little known practice.

  One of the principles in Feng Shui is to give back.  Now that does not always mean money but you can help others to improve their situation or life.  Remember to be grateful for what you have and open to receiving new ideas, change, and the like.

Good day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment