Law of Attraction

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Things to do

  

       So Saturday is a new moon, and I have recently learned that making changes on the new moon can be most effective.  So here are some things I plan to do on Saturday:


  •                  Plant seeds in the garden
  •                  sprinkle sea salt in the corners of my home
  •                  hang a wind chime in the Northeast corner outside
  •                  clear more clutter and clean


         I have also learned timing is important so between the hours of 11 and 1 is the best time for these things to take place and keeping a positive clear mind while doing them, with the intent of improving my home, finances, and relationships. 

      If you have not heard of Feng Shui or have heard of it and are not familiar with how it can help I encourage you to do what I have done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment